TechPluz.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites, as well as to other websites that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program. Why trust us?
All-in-one desktops have matured into proper mainstream computers with plenty of appeal due to their attractive design and easy setup. All products on this list ship with a keyboard and a mouse, so you're ready to go the moment you open their box.
• Intel Core i5 quad-core processor, Radeon Pro 570 graphics card
• 27-inch 5K display (5,120 by 2,880 pixels)
• 1 GB of RAM, 1 TB Apple Fusion drive
• Four USB 3.0 ports, two Thunderbolt 3 USB-C ports
The Apple iMac with 5K Retina display is rightfully considered by many to be the gold standard for all-in-one desktop computers. It features a beautiful metal body, a powerful processor and graphics card, and a super set of wired and wireless connectivity options.
The 5K display of the iMac is truly in a league of its own. It's stunningly sharp, incredibly bright, and capable of delivering exceptionally accurate colors.
The iMac comes bundled with Apple's sweet Magic Keyboard. There are multiple hardware configurations to pick from, so you can always find the perfect one for your needs and budget.
In case you find the 27-inch iMac a tad too big, consider the 21-inch variant with 4K display. If industry-crushing power and productivity is what you're after, you need the Space Gray-colored iMac Pro instead.
Best Budget Buy
• AMD A6 dual-core processor
• 21.5-inch Full HD display (1,920 by 1,080 pixels)
• 6 GB of RAM, 1 TB hard drive
• Built-in card reader, DVD burner HDMI port
• Front-facing speakers
The Dell Inspiron 3265 is our favorite budget-friendly all-in-one desktop computer. It offers a combination of good design and a surprisingly rich set of hardware features at a price tag that's simply impossible to ignore. Note that the display panel of the device isn't touch-sensitive.
Paired with 6 GB of RAM, the AMD A6 processor of the desktop won't light any performance benchmarks on fire, but it's more than sufficient for light productivity and home entertainment.
Best Splurge for Windows 10 Users
• Intel Core i7-7700 processor
• 27-inch 4K touchscreen (3,840 x 2,160 pixels)
• 16 GB of RAM, 512 GB solid-state drive
• USB-C 3.1 port, HDMI port, built-in card reader
• Built-in sound bar with six speakers
The XPS 27 all-in-one desktop by Dell is a splurge-worthy option, designed for Windows 10 power users. The device's stunning 27-inch 4K display and built-in sound bar make every interaction with it a special occasion. The screen tilts, so you can always find the perfect angle.
The XPS 27 has upgradeable hardware, which makes it nicely future-proof. As expected from a device in its price tag, the XPS 27 has an aluminum body with an excellent finish.
Best Option with a Curved Screen
• Intel Core i7-7700 quad-core processor, AMD Radeon RX 460 graphics
• 34-inch QHD display (3,440 by 1,440 pixels)
• 16 GB of RAM, 1 TB hard drive, 256 GB solid-state drive
• Four USB 3.0 ports, built-in card reader
• Four front-facing speakers tuned by Bang & Olufsen
The HP Envy 34 is an ultra stylish all-in-one desktop with an immersive 34-inch curved display and powerful hardware that'll appeal to even the most demanding Windows 10 users. The Windows 10 device also offers one of the best audio experiences in the business. Its base has integrated Bang & Olufsen-tuned quad-speakers with a sleek volume dial and playback controls.
HP has bundled the desktop with an excellent wireless keyboard and mouse. In case you're looking for a less physically imposing option, consider the the Envy 27 with the same design and a flat 27-inch screen.
Best Compact Pick
• Intel Pentium J3710 quad-core processor
• 17.3-inch Full HD IPS touchscreen (1,920 by 1,080 pixels)
• 4 GB of RAM, 500 GB hard drive
• Two USB 3.1 ports, HDMI port
• Built-in stereo speakers
With a 17.3-inch touchscreen, this Acer Aspire Z3 all-in-one desktop is handily the most compact option on this list. You can even use the device as a giant tablet — its battery can last up to 5 hours between charges.
The Aspire Z3 is powered by an entry-level Intel Pentium, so it's not designed for heavy productivity and multitasking. However, the Windows 10 computer's excellent portability and reasonable price make up for its modest hardware.
Best for Sleek Design and Great Audio Experience
• AMD A9 dual-core processor
• 24-inch Full HD IPS touchscreen (1,920 by 1,080 pixels)
• 8 GB of RAM, 1 TB hard drive
• Built-in card reader, HDMI port
• Bang & Olufsen speakers
The HP Pavilion 24 is a stylish and well-priced option that's great for casual users. The device's dual-core processor is best suited for casual use, such as web browsing, media streaming, and the occasional photo edit.
The Bang & Olufsen-tuned speakers of the Pavilion 24 in particular make it an excellent option for home entertainment. We also like the retractable webcam of the desktop.
Best Chrome OS Pick
• Intel Celeron 3215U processor
• 24-inch Full HD display (1,920 by 1,080 pixels)
• 4 GB of RAM, 16 GB of storage
• Three USB 3.1 ports, one USB 2.0 port, HDMI port
The Acer Chromebase 24 is a great option for Chrome OS users looking for a big-screen experience. Coupled with 4 GB of RAM, the device's Intel Celeron processor is plenty powerful to handle all the productivity and entertainment tasks Google's platform can offer.
It's worth noting that this particular variant of the Chromebase 24 doesn't come with a touchscreen, but Acer does offer the hardware option in a slightly pricier variant of the desktop computer.