With Halloween just around the corner, now is the perfect time to gather your spookiest supplies and dust off those spell books to plan the ultimate Halloween party. Since any proper party requires the perfect potion, we've put together a witches' brew recipe that is seriously sinister.
So, ghouls and boys, shop our recommended ingredients and supplies below, then prepare to leave your friends spellbound with your cocktail sorcery.
- 4 parts Midori melon liqueur
- 4 parts vodka, such as Pinnacle
- 4 parts mango juice
- 12 parts pineapple juice
- Splash of lemon-lime soda
Pour all ingredients into a punch bowl over ice. Stir well and garnish with pineapple and mango slices.
Recipe courtesy of Midori
Like our style? Shop the supplies below:
1. Midori Melon Liqueur, $24.99, astorwines.com
2. United Solutions Cauldron With Handle, $6.34, amazon.com
3. Clear Skull Shot Glasses Set, $12.29, jet.com
4. Biodegradable Paper Drinking Straws, $8.99, amazon.com
Does this brew sound too good to be true? Watch below as we make the magic happen!